How to download a Facebook Video
Download video from facebook
1. Right click date in the post. It opens in a new window
2. Click play video
3. Change the url in the browser from www to m (m.facebook.com)
4. Click video once more. opens in new window
5. The exact video link in the browser
6. In chrome og firefox browser Right click the video to save the video as mp4
(If you started out with internet explorer you need to copy the url and Put that url in chrome og firefox browser and rightclick to save the video).
that's all there is to it, how to down videos from Facebook
My Health and Diet website (in danish with translator):www.langtfedtliv.dk
I'm living in Denmark (city Copenhagen) I'm a veterinarian and biologist (DVM, Msc) and have been self employed for many years, including offline business like small animal clinic.
Being able to work from home & doing things when I like and work when I want, has so much value.
enjoy, regards Hans Ronne
Latest posts by hronne (see all)
- Blog Messed up after Upgrade WordPress 5.0. How to disable Gutenberg Editor and get Classic editor back - December 8, 2018
- Four Percent Multiple streams of income MSI - December 7, 2018
- Morrison Ambassador Affiliate Program Review | Anthony Morrison Affiliate - December 4, 2018